CureZone   Log On   Join
somewhat off (h2o2) topic, but worth mentioning...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 1,849
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,072,737

somewhat off (h2o2) topic, but worth mentioning...

Hi, I see you got a lot of links in the last post.

Reading the "R" posts on the Oxygen forum will lead to some interesting personal references by others who have tried H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) therapy and the measures they used.

I wanted to post this other forum here in CZ that may prove of interest to investigate? The forum host is well informed, an actual caring individual interested in helping others. (in my humble opinion.)

here is an excerpt, and link:

“based on the original folk remedy and for over 40 years now he has used an Oleander extract he named Anvirzel™ to treat cancer, hepatitis-C, HIV-AIDS”

“anyone can make the remedy at home for pennies, using a proven recipe based on the folk remedy and patent - a recipe that has already been used successfully by thousands worldwide. OR, if you prefer, you can legally obtain the original patented version as well as a new herbal supplement based on the remedy which has been used with tremendous success against cancer, HIV-AIDS and other diseases”

taken from:
//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=861&ob=d&c=8

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)