CureZone   Log On   Join
The acceptance of the question is the overall problem with America.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
MtnnnDewww Views: 3,978
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,080,851

The acceptance of the question is the overall problem with America.

I understand that a question of this nature stirs up interest in "alternative lifestyle" men and women...but the acceptance of it as legitimate is a real problem. America suffers. America's moral fabric, one of my favorite descriptions, is the real loser when more Curezone fans answer than condem (sp?).

Americans have officially given in to holding on to some kind of morality. In many arenas of life including homosexuality. This is just one of many. Here's a question: What would you say if you came home from work and mom and dad were on the couch, with the tv on, having a nice "69 lovefest" right there? How 'bout that question? What would you do if you're at a wedding of a friend and the bride takes out a vibrator and starts pleasuring herself on the dancefloor in front of her guests? Is that acceptable? See how stupid we can get with this topic? I can be as ridiculous as I need to be to make the point that by being "ok" with the question, we have let our collective moral guards down. Tongueing another woman should not be fine with any man. Not because we're all different, not because it goes against the norm...it goes against common sense and decency. I realize we've lost our guilt, lost our conscience in this society. I get that, doesn't take a genius to see the remnants of that all around us. I have seen the 1960's, 70's, 80's, 90's and now the 2000's. People are different, not better. Diversity hasn't made us a better people, it's made us more separated. We're not a team, we're stark individuals who demand to be seen and heard...even if we don't offer anything positive.

This is a long answer to probably just a quirky tease of a question...but maybe it will resonate with younger Curezone fans who are striving to be different for difference-sake. The choices you make today will affect your life and future lives forever. Being normal is a good thing. I'm a big fan of normal. Maybe a quirky little tease of a question can be used for a broader discussion...maybe...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)