CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ongoing cold???

Views: 2,937
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,380

Re: ongoing cold???

We have very different opinions regarding detox.  I've done everything from long-term juice fasting, water fasting, h2o2 ingestion, UT therapy and many others and have had detox reactions several times.  I even get a detox reaction if I go for two or three weeks without raw garlic, and then begin ingesting it.

Detox is toxins coming out.  Antibiotics do not kill toxins.  Toxins are everything from the heavy metals in your liver (which raw garlic grabs and carries out), to all the additives and pesticides that are in the food chain.  They can cause some fever on the way out - but not a continuous one.

The body also protects itself by walling off invasive bacteria and viruses.  (I have live TB germs in my lungs though I have not had active TB outside of the tumors that contain them for more than 70 years.)  Nobody, but nobody knows or understands the effects of MMS on this aspect of the body.  It is quite possible that MMS is tearing down the walls and releasing bacteria and viruses into the bodies system which can cause colds, flu, and a host of other things.  In my case MMS was obviously not able to kill the output from that action, and I believe that's the case for others as well.

I hadn't had a cold or fever for at least three years until I began ingesting MMS.  So my immune system was working very well in a cold environment, and I spend a great deal of time out-of-doors.

You and I can postulate all we want, but nobody knows what MMS really does (in spite of what the guy selling books thinks), we are all guinea pigs hoping for the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)