CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks! :)

Roooth Views: 3,960
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,081,886

Thanks! :)

Heya,

Your original response was interesting to me. I question a lot of things you said (in a curious, not judgemental way) and I think if we sat down it would be a very interesting discussion. :-) I'm not yet sure which points I would disagree with and which ones we might explore and actually see eye to eye on. I'm glad your feathers don't get all tussied up by differences of opinion. 8-)

And maybe I misinterpreted your stance somewhat from the subject line? You seem willing to discuss...

The other poster, however, (the on with just numbers) agrees w/you that these things cause moral degredation (and there are some valid ways to argue that point), however is taking on more of an emotional/ angry/ closeminded stance from the looks of it. His/her discussion on this thread gets nasty sometimes. You just examined, which makes us similar mind, at least in communication style if not in specifics, lol.

~Rooooooooooooooooooooooth

On a completely random note, last night I went to an event and spelled my name on my name tag the way I do online. People kept asking me if that's how my name was really spelled and I think most of them were not joking! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

8.141 sec, (1)