CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

jfh Views: 5,075
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,082,448

Re: Is it ok to do the MMS and heal the gut at the same time?

Kir, the neat thing about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is that it does not last long in the body. You should not worry about waiting until March. If you do get nauseous or diarrhea, it will only last a short while. Mine only lasted a day for the diarrhea. Then my nausea was caused when I went to 12 drops after 6 days. It only lasted an hour. After it is over, I'm so much better. You could start your protocol, then stop a few days before you have to leave. Just a suggestion. I have no idea what kind of stress you are going through right now. I do know what you mean about being frugal though. I just retired last August. The stock market is not friendly right now. I'm sure to be OK; but I just need to be less frivolous about spending.

Please let us know what you discover at the ND's. I know what you mean about so many things not working.

Despite its name, paradophilous is not a substitute for probiotics, if that is what you are thinking. It is very strong for what it does. I took 2 bottles and thought the same as you. I don't need to spend the money and don't need anything that strong while I'm on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement anyway. I can't tell which product is helping me, when I take too many. You should probably wait until you see your ND, before getting probiotics. They normally have good recommendations. I normally take probiotics only about 2 to 3 times per week. I still have my appendix; and its role is to harbor friendly flora for the intestines. Plus, I just feel like I don't need that much. I haven't found that they help me with any of my symptoms. When I do buy probiotics, I normally change the brand each time.

Good luck with your move. I hope you will get to some post with great weather and low cost of living.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)