CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gut rises confusion

ldsfireguy Views: 4,926
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,082,240

Re: Leaky Gut rises confusion

"I personally think that if you are able to kill the pathogens that perpetuate the Leaku Gut, by breaking the cycle, and taking it easy on the diet, the body will regain balance. But this may be over simplistic."

Ok, now I understand. Well, I had leaky gut, as a result of the Candida, for years. And it went away just as you say here ... using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , breaking the cycle, and gently shifting the diet to alkaline. It is simple, but that's the way it worked for me.

I didnt even take probiotics (but I probably got a lot from the raw veggies I was eating). There should be no problem at all taking the probiotics too though. I really can't speak to the glutathione and other supplements, although I know that Dr. Young does specifically use that one for certain conditions like this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)