CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One day good...... the next not so good??

dutchmom Views: 1,320
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,083,441

Re: One day good...... the next not so good??

I can totally relate to what you're feeling. It's so hard to be patient and wait this all out. It is a roller-coaster ride due to the hormonal fluctuations as your own natural hormones are trying to get jumpstarted again. Was your first period a fairly normal one (like the ones you had before Mirena)? It's possible you don't quite have all the Mirena chemical out of your system. I think I read on here that someone's doctor had told them it takes 6 weeks for the chemical to leave your system. I know my 1st period was definitely not normal due to the chemical still in my system. My 2nd one was more normal and that's also when I started to feel better. I know how frustrating this is, especially after removal. I just kept thinking, "I got the damn thing out, why don't I feel better yet?" I went back and forth between anger/frustration and complete panic/fear that something was really wrong with me. I promise things will get better. Keep busy and try to get your mind off it so time will pass more quickly. Unfortunately, that's what it takes is time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.816 sec, (1)