CureZone   Log On   Join
Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 26,287
Published: 14 years ago

Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

I've done about 35 Liver Flushes in the last 10 years.
The first 4 were useful and pain free afterwards.

Between the 4th and 5th, I began to feel pain in the gall bladder area.
I have no stones, checked on two ultra sounds. I do have a low functioning gall bladder, 20% ejection fraction seen on Hida test, for which removal surgery was recommended.

I have continued to do flushes thinking that one more will get rid of the lodged stone (or plug). It doesn't. What is causing this returning pain? Is something slipping down into the neck of the gall bladder? It the liver overworked by the flushes? Am I killing my gall bladder? This situation is very distracting and sometimes painful. I am going to do another flush today but only because I can't think what else to do. I juice fast all day then drink 3 tablespoons of MgSO4 in 2 cups of water, first cup at 6 pm, second at 8 pm, then 1/4 cup olive oil in freshly squeezed grapefruit juice at 10 pm. I can get out 200 'stones' at a time but the next day the pain is still present. Should I give up on this method and just get the recommended surgery? Accupuncture was helpful for the pain but no longer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)