CureZone   Log On   Join
Come a long way... So why this?

Views: 1,135
Published: 13 years ago

Come a long way... So why this?

I think I have come a long way in the last year. It feels like I am in the later phases of eliminating candida from my system but I wanted to share some things and get some thoughts from others.

Most of my symptoms have faded away slowly. Everything from gas, bloating, brain fog, joint ache, sinusitis, chemical sensitivity, cramping, muscle twitching, etc. All these have faded out. I am left primarily with pelvic floor symptoms and slight prostate symptoms though my prostate has gotten better over time. It seems that now when I cheat on my diet I get very strong discomfort in my digestive system and cramping in my pelvic floor muscles within an hour. This lasts for 2 days until the offending food has basically left my system. The issue is that these last remaining prostate problems seem to be slowly heeling over time too but why is any flare up I get so dramatic now? I would think that these flare ups would be less intense then they used to be if I ate something outside of any allowed foods? I don't remember cheating having this dramatic of an effect in the past or maybe I just had so much candida in my system that cheating was not much different than my day to day living? Any ideas on this issue?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)