CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Zuza Views: 11,018
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,315

Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Ok Danielle, then I guess "personally I don't think the Mirena is the right option for you" means something totally different than "I don't think it's for you" - not!!
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that women are sharing their horrific experiences with the Mirena on line. It makes it easier for some women to make the decision NOT to use it. However, I still maintain that no one will know for sure, how they'll react to it until they try it.
Rest assured that I've read all about the possible side effects of Mirena and I'm fully aware. My doctor never gave me any guarantees about the outcome I might have. She simply told me that I WILL have some side effects and I should try to stick it out for the first six month. She also told me that if I find it unberable I can come back to her office and have it removed anytime I want. Nobody is holding a gun to my head.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

32.828 sec, (1)