CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
danielle123 Views: 11,110
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,349

Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Personally to me means "in my opinion" that is what I was asked for an opinion. If you do not agree with my opinion than that is your issue. I certainly hope you do not experience the side effects from the mirena in the magnitude most of the women did here, because you will be aeting your words, and if you were to go back and read the majority of these post the DR'S are not to understanding about taking the Mirena out, mine wasn't, ask adamson77 about her terrible experience with her DR not wanting to take it out, furthermore some insurances do not pay to get it taken out, do you know the facts? You seem to talk alot and have alot of things to say but you have not been through the experience we all have been through. I will not respond to anymore of your re: because I feel you are looking to be combative and right, not supportive and caring for those of us who want advice, opinions and help getting through the side effects.

Danielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)