CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So scared right now..nobody to talk to.

meat27 Views: 1,735
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,070

Re: So scared right now..nobody to talk to.

I understand what you mean about being scared. I spent most days scared also. I had the IUD put in and 2 days later started getting bad pains in my hands and arms. Then I started having chest pains. I had it taken out asap. I only had it in a total of 10 days. My doc told me i would feel better immediately. Well, its be 5 weeks post removal and I still don't feel well. I have lots of joint pain in my left arm and leg. I also get the weird sensation on my left side. My other scary symptom is with my throat and tongue. Off and on they feel different. Its like im aware of every swallow I take. I know that sounds really dumb, I just dont know how to describe it. I am so scared deep down that something is really wrong with me. I am trying to stay positive, but I, like you, am on the forum trying to relate to others. I just finished my first period and was hoping that would bring tons of relief but none so far. some days are better than other. The woman on the forum are wonderful and bring lots of comfort. I wish you the best. Stay in touch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.422 sec, (1)