CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wow thought i was the only one

adamson77 Views: 11,149
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,353

Re: wow thought i was the only one

i am 30 my birthday 7777 brings me no luck. i had the patch for 2 weeks and then was given the mirena everything was fine until an attempt to remove it. i was afraid that it was perimenopause but it happened so suddenly the day after the doctor basically assualted me on the table i was 27 then.. for the longest time i was telling my self its just me nerves.

i was having it removed because i never wanted it and had planned to have a baby that year and i could feel the mirena. by 27 i had decided that i wanted to be single with two kids, well thanks to prescription birth control i only have one. i never set goals and the first time i did it fell completly apart and almost ruined my life.

all the sweating then freezing, and sick feelings from food and odors made me think tinkering around in my uterus affected all of my senses. i mean i wrote in another post that sometimes things taste like poison.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.938 sec, (1)