CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: so you read all of that...danielle

adamson77 Views: 11,067
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,315

Re: so you read all of that...danielle

i never had the pamplet, so i was wondering is all that on it, and did you read it before you got it?

just one of those reason is good enough to remove it, so i guess the doctors have not read the warnings on the things they are passing out.

even though i thought i had some kind of (ova ring) i told the doctor i was feeling something like a toothpick poking my left side. he just wanted me to add on pills or nuva ring, i was like i thought that was what i had. he was laughing and said no you have the mirena i was like oh yea thats right but still no one called it an IUD. he kept telling its so small you cant feel it, and said you must have fibroids and mirena are good for those. i was like i dont and i dont want mirena. he kept going out of the room coming back with more birth control options. he asked if i wanted more kids i said YES........ :<

anyway so it list numbness on parts of the body. so i guess there is a loophole because they dont say how long that can last. the weakness feels more like my bones will fracture real easy. i also read that a lost mirena was considered an emergency, i dont know why i was being sent home to wait for over a month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.750 sec, (1)