CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
dutchmom Views: 11,647
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,394

Re: Zuza: Re: Thinking about getting Mirena, but am scared to death of all the side effectd=s and insertion pain.

Actually, several women on this site have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis after getting Mirena inserted and they had no history of joint problems prior to Mirena. Also, there are some women who have been thrown into an estrogen dominant state because of their reactions to Mirena. So, whether or not "short term use of Mirena causes life long health problems" is definitely questionable, if not quite possible if you read through some of these posts. I'm always happy to hear that someone is having a positive experience with Mirena. But, in my opinion, so far you are winning the "Mirena Lottery". It's true, you won't know until you try it. But, is it worth the risk of finding out? I don't like those kinds of odds when it comes to my health and I'm never going to gamble with it again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)