CureZone   Log On   Join
15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 2,354
Published: 13 years ago

15 drops 1 time a day - Symptoms now!!!

I'm having symptoms today. I upped my dosage (going slow adding one drop a week) on Friday. Saturday I had the luxury of being at home. I did make a quick run to the post office and thought I was going to pass out in the line. Wheww. I had a litlle D tht day and Sunday I was fine....however today is a different story. I woke up this morning and had a good bm then going to work I had to stop twice (thank god for fast food restaurants) because of D then once I got to work I had to go to the restroom 4 more times. The last 3 were very small. I hung in there and drank LOTS of water and I have had an apple. That is all I have eaten today. It is 1:30 now so I think I will be alright for the rest of the day. I didn't have any light headedness or dizzy spells like I did before, so I hung on. I really don't want to lay out of work. This would be impossible to explain!! Should I keep on with the 15 drops? This is 3rd day. I really want to get this done and over with maybe I could stay at 15 drops for 2 weeks. I hate this getting sick part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)