CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had a problem with their throat??

givinup Views: 2,494
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,728

Re: Has anyone had a problem with their throat??

Hi Meat27,

I just had a thought about your throat problem. A month after I had my Mirena inserted, I developed an underactive thyroid. After reading more about the Mirena it seems that there can be a link to the hormone imbalance it causes and thyroid issues. I'm wondering if it is possible that you have developed a thyroid problem. Your thyroid can get enlarged or you can develop a goiter. I know a lot of people who describe that as a feeling of narrowing in the throat or like it is hard to swallow. An underactive thyroid also causes a lot of the same symptoms as the Mirena, like tingling, dizziness, fatigue, hair loss, bloating, constipation, etc. If you keep having problems you may want to look into having your thyroid checked. I don't know if that information is helpful at all, but it was just a thought I had when I read your post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

13.219 sec, (1)