CureZone   Log On   Join
May be somewhat O/T How I do the LF.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hanna Views: 3,161
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,356

May be somewhat O/T How I do the LF.

After almost 70 flushes in 5 years I am an old pro. You wonder why so many? I have a 1" calcified gallbladder stone which was stuck in the gallbladder neck and created inflammation, wall became 42mm instead of 3 mm. After 10 months the ultrasound said stone free floating, inflammation gone and wall back to normal.
Since a 1" stone takes a lot of space in the gallbladder I maintenance flush so I don't get new ones.

Some suggestions for help with flushing, of course I am not that precise anymore, but I do suggest do the basic flush first.

Oil I add ginger powder (for nausea), dandelion root extract (improve bile), plus some turmeric. All improve the taste.
Went from Italian to Spanish and now Greek OO, made from Kalamata olives ( buy mine at Trader Joe's).
You can use better tasting oils too, like macademia oil, sunflower. You can find this in Telman's blog.

Sometimes I make up my own or combine info from different cleanses. I like to use the coke part from that flush, really taste much better and seems to help against nausea according to some people. Like to do Dr.Kelley's flush so I can eat the berries and cream at night, because I hate to fast after 2 pm.

Make sure to drink water (from Andreas Moritz ) so you don't get dehydrated, about half an hour away from all the concoctions.

Disolve the ES (=magnesium sulfate) in some hot water and add cold, I find it quicker to drink it warm. You can use 2-3 tsp ES per glass. For my brother I put some stevia drops in, I don't know if that effects anything but it tastes better.
In my brothers case, he is 60, his first flush was very succesfull.
I sometimes do it too.

My mini flush is in the morning, have ES in the evening before, plus at 6 am in the morning. So I start off with an empty stomach, 1-2 hours later take the OO. And a few hours ES again and then try to wait as long as I can to eat. This is not as effective, but certainly gets the toxins out, but I always feel better and can go on with my day, I only rest on the couch for 20 minutes.

I do the drinking over the sink with my nose closed, so I never smell or taste anything. Run the water and with my hand splash my tongue and round my mouth. Put an altoid in my mouth and let my nose go. I often spit out the altoid after a little bit.

May be I forgot something but I hope this will be helpfull to someone.
In my case the liverflush is a miracle, but I know since we all have different problems not everybody feels like I do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)