You should read this book : “amalgam illness” by andy Cutler – this will tell you if you are mercury poisoned and how to get it out of your body.
You should read “its all in your head” by Hal Huggins – this will tell you why and how you have been poisoned.
You should google “herb allure forum” and check out the mercury forum there. it is dedicated to mercury troubles.
You should join the Yahoo Group called “Frequent dose chelation” – google it and you will find it. Read the “files” section
Very important! Big warning bells ringing! Do not get your Amalgams replaced without protection. That’s rubber dam and oxygen minimum. Otherwise IT WILL SCREW YOU UP! If your dentist does not know about these things and says they are not needed…..you need to find another dentist.
Sorry to scare you, but I had just 1 of my 8 removed without protection and everything went crazy for 6 months. Was a very painful experience and I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what I did.
If you spend some time reading these mercury forums they are littered with people that removed Amalgams without protection and massively regretted it. don’t let that be you.