CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling Awesome!!!!

sanctuary2 Views: 1,840
Published: 13 years ago

Feeling Awesome!!!!

Yesterday I went to gym for the first time in over 10 months. I am planning on going again just as soon as I finish this post.

After having CF for the past 10 months, this is huge for me. I know I posted once during that 10 months that I made it back to gym, but it was ONCE and I wasn't there very long and I didn't do very much. Today I am sore. Nothing ridiculous, just some soreness in the muscles that I worked. Enough to let me know that I worked them.

I can home yesterday from gym on such a high. I had improved energy for most of the day. I did feel like taking my nap at 3pm, which I usually do, but instead I went up town with my son and best friend and we had a great time. I didn't miss the nap at all.

I really feel like I am making progress. I also believe that the green drink is helping me and I am even getting slightly used to the taste (although I still think it is disgusting). Yesterday I decided to add a probiotic to the regime and we will see where that takes me.

Oh and also yesterday I tried an ionizing foot bath for the first time in my life. I expected it to come out really dark and gross, but it didn't. Even the lady administering the foot bath commented. I guess all the cleansing has really helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.598 sec, (1)