CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena side effects and MS

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
miserableinnj Views: 2,961
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,086,324

Re: Mirena side effects and MS

Before I realized that it was the IUC causing my SX I spent the better part of my summer at the neurologists trying to R/O MS, Parkinsons as well as Lyme disease and Arthritis at my PCP. I wasted a summer at the beach where it would on average take me ten minutes to catch up to the rest of the family walking ANYWHERE (I felt 100 years old); heat made the SX worse(like MS)for me to the point of absolute exhaustion. I had my IUC removed last week and I feel better already. I have less fatigue and muscle weakness- which is amazing because one week prior to removal I shaved my legs in the shower and felt like I was going to pass out from muscle fatigue and weakness. and I have lost 6 pounds already! I will admitt my insomnia has gotten worse and I still have the ocasssional 'out of no where' sharp pains in my legs, but I am hopeful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)