CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Growing up with a narcissistic mother

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
GeorgiaGirl31794 Views: 28,247
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,085,559

Re: Growing up with a narcissistic mother

Please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss you have suffered due to your brother's death.

I will not relate my all too similar tales regarding my narcissistic mother. However, I will put out the best personal stratedy for surviving and living happily and abundantly... turn away and protect yourself. You will not regret it. Your narcissist will put all of their energy into making you feel guilty at "abandoning" them and may even enlist others, including casual acquaintances, to help with the Guilt Game. IT IS YOUR CHOICE NOT TO PLAY THIS GAME. You cannot be a player if you do not show up!!! This will most likely make them angry and they may be the ones to withdraw. Hooray! One should NEVER blame themselves or feel guilty or shameful when they turn away from a toxic relationship (no one would feel guilty or chastise a person for divorcing a wife beater). If you do not naturally possess self-defensive strategies, watch others, read, get counselling and PRACTICE in your mind enacting and using those strategies. You will find that you are happier, calmer and at peace knowing that your attacker cannot harm you any more because you have taken away their power to harm. If you live miles away, you are very lucky and should use that to your advantage. If you live close by, create a schedule of activities and 'private times' when you are not available to be mistreated. It just could be ALL DAY, ALL MONTH, ALL YEAR! Remember, you have a RIGHT to live a peacefilled life without the toxic intruder; no matter who they are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)