CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,577
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,110

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

I appreciate your compassion to wave a magic wand for me. Thanks. I'm sure many folks wish for the same thing. Yes, my pain is in the right back and under the wing of the rt shoulder. The other day when I mentioned pushing something to get relief, I talked about the head of the pancreas but actually it was up higher, probably at the neck of the gallbladder. Sometimes I would like to take a survey of people who do liver purges and see if there is a personality type there. Are you convinced that the plugs that come out are from the liver/gallbladder and not the result of some de novo combination of olive oil, grapefruit juice and MgSO4? That has been a question for me. I took some of those small green plugs to my doctor who had never seen anything like it. She was willing to send it to the lab. There were no direct billing codes. So they are going to test the plug for fecal fat and fecal stones. These are probably all the wrong tests but it should be interesting. Sometimes I wish I had never started doing purges because there was no pain before. Now there is discomfort and even though the purge releases stuff, the pain returns. Either I'm not getting something out or a new plug is slipping down into that place. I'm trying to decide if another flush is warranted tomorrow or should I wait until I finish a two part gallbladder cleanse that uses herbs and oils to dissolve the plug and contract the gallbladder. This purging stuff has just become a big thing in my life, perhaps too big.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)