it sure does look like it to me and i've eaten plenty of garlic, blackwalnut hull, clove and Wormwood caps and also a round of humaworm, paragone and various other herbs. mms kicked these things out of me like no other. the only thing that would be tough would be the Tapeworm eggs, that is more tough to anything thing known to man.
it took three weeks before i noticed that the things that kept showing up in my pooh were parasites [at least the ones i could see with naked eye], and only after close examination [magnifying glasses and an exacto blade].
there are plenty of studies that shows chlorine dioxide is used to kill all different kinds of parasites when used as a disinfectant/sterilizing agent of course the ppm for these studies may be a bit different than when taken internally.