CureZone   Log On   Join
CQ10, Alpha Lipoic with MMS?

Hellth Views: 2,772
Published: 13 years ago

CQ10, Alpha Lipoic with MMS?

Hi all, first post.

I'm on my first week of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a variety of long-term problems, and finding a lot of relief to my great joy.

My question isn't answered ANYWHERE ELSE on these forums or even in Jim Humble's books I or II. (Yes, I've read them both.

I normally take several anti-oxidants including CQ-10, ALA (alpha lipoic acid), Vitamin E and C.

Obviously the Vitamin C is not compatible with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because one is an oxidant and the other is an anti-oxidant.

But CQ-10 has even stronger anti-oxidant properties than Vitamin C! And alpha-lipoic is a super anti-oxidant that improves the effect of all three of the other! (Vitamin C, ALA, and CQ-10)

How the heck are we supposed to take VITAMIN/Antioxidants with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol??

Both of Jim Humble's books are MUTE on the subject of continuing vitamin protocols and worse yet...if oxidation is what we're trying to fight with the traditional anti-oxidant regimens, what does the MMS protocol do for aging and various of strengths of the anti-oxidant protocols?

Please don't think I'm trying to knock MMS. I've only been taking it a week and have had MARVELOUS success with it! I keep thinking, "this is too good to be true!" and cynicism has done well for me in previous alternative health endeavors, so I'm having trouble allaying my own skepticism.

But if I can solve the vitamin problem, I'll be one happy camper, because the CQ-10 regimen in particular, has done WONDERS for my mental clarity.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)