CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,364
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,084,001

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

I have been using the Gall Cleanse product by Bioneutix. The first pill, a peppermint oil based dissolvent actually seems to help but the second pill, the herb based flush seems to put my gallbladder into a painful contraction spasm hours afterwards. Is this product known to you?. What are some recommendations.

Do you have any idea what I can take to help open the lower sphincter in the biliary tree?. It seems like my gallbladder fills during the day but the can't empty because the whole lower part is filling-up. This is why repeated flushing doesn't help for long. There are not stones but there is a sphincter dysfunction. The pressure seems to build until I have a big meal? Then the pressure is reduced, but it rebuilds. I really don't think this is an issue of stones in the gallbladder but an imperfection in the final outlet into the small intestines. What do you recommend to open that? Epsom salts or direct massage or red beet juice? Your recommendation would be useful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.110 sec, (1)