CureZone   Log On   Join
nasty cold! Can I take otc meds with mms

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
tofun Views: 1,203
Published: 13 years ago

nasty cold! Can I take otc meds with mms

I am new to mms and was going very slowly--I was only using 1 drop in am and pm and 3-4 drops unactivated in 2-3 liters of green drink a day. I work with children, so I am constantly exposed to germs--I usually get 2-3 colds a year, but not so bad I can't work. Until this past week! My head was pounding, runny nose, sneezing, and a cough that would not quit. I refused to go to the dr because I did not want Antibiotics . (This frustrated my dh beyond belief!) I'm finally feeling better (day 5) and hope to return to work tomorrow. Don't know if this was a die off reaction or just a bad cold... I really need to take something to drain my sinuses if I'm going to function tomorrow. I don't feel dizzy, but sort of lightheaded if that makes sense. I'm still taking the mms (up to 3 drops am and pm) and was wondering if I could take an otc decongestant. I'm still coughing up mucous, but only periodically. What do you guys think? Sorry for the graphic description!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)