CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nasty cold! Can I take otc meds with mms

jfh Views: 1,208
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,091,368

Re: nasty cold! Can I take otc meds with mms

I take antihistamines when I need to. Jim Humble was asked about Benedryl. He said it was no problem at all. I take that to mean all antihistamines.

Sorry about your cold. Antibiotics won't kill viruses. Colds are viruses. Once you have taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a while, it will have a chance to help you get rid of virus and bacterias. It will do this by cleaning out as much as possible. This will give your immune system enough strength to keep you clear.

I don't have a great theory about the colds/flus that people are getting when they first start Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Though my weak theory is that the immune system is reacting to toxins from the bacteria and viruses that have been destroyed by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The reaction of the immune system is normal. Fever and an abundance of mucous to clear the system of the toxins. Some people seem to have it worse than others. This depends upon the level of die off in your system. Since the immune system is doing its job so well, there is little you can do; other than what you normally do. That is, try to bring the fever down and maybe antihistamines or expectorants for the mucous. I don't know what the headaches are all about. I didn't have fever or headaches.

Persevere. There is light at the end of this tunnel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)