CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm about DONE!!!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
marlene2038 Views: 9,206
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,568

Re: I'm about DONE!!!

Hi Mega, I am so sad to hear that you haven't had any results from taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . What if any symptoms do you have with your cancer? What kind of cancer do you have? The reason I am here is to benefit from the other's experience so this is why I ask. I also want to provide what ever support I can and like others I wonder what might be the extenuating circumstances which you might be able to tell us. This may help others and myself to avoid them. I have MS and have benefited from many alternative treatments ozone, massage,chiro, accupuncture, chelation, supplements, allergy treatments,etc but have to this point lost some but not all of those benefits over time. I think it is because I couldn't continue with them as I had colapsing veins and then there was the expense. I am finding the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has worked faster and a lot less expensive than any other protocol. I have posted improvements in Lungs, skin, spasms, digestion, blood pressure, kidney function, energy, reduction of lymph gland swelling. What are you wishing to see that you have not seen? If I can be of any support or help in any way let me know. I have used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for almost 4 months and although I don't see that my lymph is completely free of infection but it is better I plan to continue till they clear. I have not had a cold or flue this year so that is good. I also intend to do lab tests before going on the maintainance dose of 6 drops a day. Best wishes to you and yours. I would speak with you on email if you wish. I can speak to Jim Humble and ask him what ever you wish if you want me to. I speak with him every couple of weeks. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)