CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,703
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,091,066

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Thanks for the information on the Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction. I am beginning to focus on that as my problem. I may talk to a surgeon about an ERCP proceedure to relax the Sphincter of Oddi. Any comments on the proceedure?

Also I have been trying to finish the GallClease regime which actually squeezes my gallbladder pretty hard. I have backed off from 5 capsules per day (3 of the oil, 2 of the herbs) down to 2 capsules per day (1 of the oil, 1 of the herbs). I think I react pretty strongly to any herbal mixture with milk thistle in it, which this has. Have you ever heard of such a reaction before? It was after taking milk thistle the first time about 8 years ago that I came first had the side pain, which returned after liver flushing.

MgSO4 helps me. About 1/2 teaspoon really gets the pressure off the right side without causing any diarrhea. My question is about the safety of doing this. How often can I do it? Once every 2 hours maybe. But for how many days? Is there a health risk? Also, do you think I should just forget about the GallGlease product for now and relax the Sphincter of Oddi? I have ordered a parasite cleanse product from the Hulda Clark e folks that includes green walnut tincture. And I've taken your advice to try Rhubarb tea. I have just ordered that as well. I have been taking Beet root tea with some mild success but once the Sphincter of Oddi clamps down which usually happens after lunch, almost every thing else I take has the effect of squeezing the gallbladder harder and making the pressure and discomfort go up.

I am going to layoff of liver purges for awhile because I don't think this is a "stone" in the gallbladder or liver problem. My CAT scan results came back negative on all counts yesterday which is good. There are no other problems. The only anomaly was a liver cyst which has shown up on previous sonograms. Could this be a site of parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

9.173 sec, (1)