CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

telman Views: 26,001
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,207

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

I am only in a position to introduce you to some of the information I have found by reading. Although I am bursting with information I don't have the experience of applying it.

I agree with your strategy to do the minimum so as not to irritate the duodenum. What I don't know is, how long after eating does the pain start?

If its about 30 minutes this indicates that the gallbladder has contracted and the Sphincter has tightened. Pain at this time can be either sphincter or gallbladder. If its 2 to 4 hours after eating (depends on the type of meal) it is at the time that the Sphincter goes to a resting position. Pain at this time is most likely sphincter but not exclusively.

I don't like the idea of taking the Epsom Salts on such a regular basis as i could be an irritant in its own right.I can only suggest trying to divide to food you eat into its main groups and eating them separately in the day. This enables the digestive phase to be much quicker and less taxing. This is called food combining where you eat protein with vegetables and fruit but not carbohydrates. You can eat carbohydrates with with veg and fruit but not acid fruit or protein. It is also suggested to eat one easy to digest neutral meal in the day, like yogurt and honey. You can read more by googling "food combining" and there are also very inexpensive books available for about 10$ (£5).

A liver cyst is a bubble of fluid which can gradually fills throughout you life and cause a local blockage, and yes they can be a sign of a parasites or become infected with bacteria. They are common and mostly trouble free.

Do keep reading because these difficult to diagnose chronic pains have not been thoroughly research by the medical profession and there are at a loss about what to do when all the test come back OK. Hernias (many different types) are notorious for upsetting the smooth operation of the digestive system.

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.953 sec, (1)