CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Erasmus Views: 25,441
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,546

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

I find the MgSO4 helps but I will try your advice and only use it as needed and not on a regular basis. I found myself thinking I'm a total idiot for using the GallClease product. This maybe useful for others but for me it has a painful result. The second phase capsule causes the gallbladder to contract but it also seems to cause the Sphincter of Odi to contract. This creates a closed system and just builds up the pressure and pain. Since I have stopped taking that product, things are much improved. I may go back to it in a week or 2 just to prove a point but only if I got some other tasks done at work and home. Stress and deadline pressures also seem to affect the gallbladder area.

As for timing, my pain often starts early in the morning before breakfast and just builds all day. Then in the afternoon, if I take some Epsom Salts , there is an audible release and the pressure backs off. For which I am most grateful by then.

I will try your food combining ideas even though it is not obvious why they should work. I like to snack during the day with fruit or pretzels that I eat alone. I am also trying to eat smaller meals which is not hard when in pain. I lost 7 pounds over the last 2 weeks because of the pain and not having an appetite. Now the pain is way down and my appetite is back. I hope I don't over do it. The weight loss was useful. I have started taking yogurt in the morning as well as 30 minutes of exercise especially yoga poses to lengthen the torso (upward dog) that seems to open the gall bladder liver area. Right now, my pain is down to about a 1-2 range on the 10 point pain scale, which is very good. I just don't trust things to stay there.

Your information and willingness to respond to me are very supportive, Thank you.
I am interested in finding someone who can actually do a chemical test on one of my green floaters to see if it contains cholesterol, which proves it is from the body and not just solidified olive oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.531 sec, (1)