CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms question and update

morg Views: 1,703
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,710

Re: mms question and update

To Steve - I have Morgellons and started mms 5 days ago. I've had Morgellons 7 years. Also diagnosed with Lyme disease and babeosis, plus several intestinal parasites: e. histolycia, toxoplasmosis and blastocystis hominis.

I went up to six drops but felt pretty terrible. I do believe anyone with Morgellons has multiple diseases. And I am sorry to say that I believe we have contracted something man-made, like a bio-weapon. I don't know if mms can help us. I have tried just about everything, including nutrasilver. If you have any advice I'd sure like to hear it. I wish I would have the big D and get rid of intestinal stuff, but it hasn't happened.

Reinfection is a terrible problem. It becomes environmental. I am so very tired. If you have anything positive about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement let me hear it. Thanks, Morg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)