CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I saw my doctor last night

danielle123 Views: 5,935
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,888

Re: I saw my doctor last night

meat27, I know how scary this is believe me! I went through it too, IT IS THE MIRENA, and that is what we forget, how did you feel before the mirens? Great I bet! Have you had a history of chest pain, heart problems? probably not, are you fairly heathy otherwise, probably, I try now to think logically opposed to being negative, although I have had some BAD times, I am 9 weeks post removal and the chest pains I get are from anxiety does it feel like a tightening? and then it feels like your heart feels funny for a bit(maybe a short pain that is not consistant), it is normal when it come to anxiety because your first response to fear is rapid heart rate, and of couse the anxiety makes it 20x worse! I had many discussions with my family dr as well, I switched ob's and she said that as any hormonal bc the mirena can cause all of the same problems, I know you are scared and that makes everything even more difficult, if I am correct you are about 6 weeks post? Please give it a bit more time, obviously if you feel you need help go to the dr or the ER, I went through chest x-rays, 2 EKG's, all blood work possible and all was perfect. Logic over anything else does really help. I hope you begin feeling better soon. We are here for you.

Danielle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.061 sec, (1)