CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I saw my doctor last night

3jaysmom Views: 5,840
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,888

Re: I saw my doctor last night

Hi, I went to the dr's last week and they ran numerous tests (lupus, lyme disease, blood clotting disoreders, ana profile for autoimmune disorders, diabetes, you name it) AND an echocardiogram to check out my heart "flutters" everything came out normal. I am 6 1/2 weeks post removal, and still having the side effects of fatgue, sinus fullness and pain, nausea, heartburn (did you check into the pregnancy heartburn for your chest pain, by the way?) and a few other minor ones like pimples and skin blotchiness. I knew the side effects were probably from the mirena, but having the tests come back normal gave me peace of mind. I have also been to 2 acupuncture appointments for my anxiety, and cant say enough good about it. It has stopped my obsessing, my constant scared feeling, my crying, and I have been able to lead a close to normal feeling life for the last week and a half because of it. I really think you should give it a shot. Just getting rid of the axiety makes everything BETTER. The other symptoms will still be there, but you can handle them, and they just don't seem as scary. TRY IT!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)