CureZone   Log On   Join
My symptoms at 2 months post removal!!

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
meat27 Views: 1,482
Published: 13 years ago

My symptoms at 2 months post removal!!

I just wanted to give an update on my symptoms at 2 months post removal. The one that is the worst and worries me the most is the weakness and weird sensation in my left arm and leg. I still get twitching and anxious feelings off and on. My eyes have trouble focusing at times and my energy doesnt seen quite up to where it used to be depending on the day. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good. Does or Did ANYONE still have this weird, electrical like sensation on their left side for this long after removal?? I am just so worried. I keep thinking I have ALS. It is really scary to think like this. If anyone has had these feelings or worries please help me feel some peace about it. Everything inside of me wants to believe the IUD has caused these problems but there is a part of me that still doubts. I just need someone to tell me again that Im going to be Okay. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)