CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My symptoms at 2 months post removal!!

danielle123 Views: 1,186
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,707

Re: My symptoms at 2 months post removal!!

meat27, Hi, I too am glad to hear that overall you feel better, I have not experienced any of your symptoms, but can definately understand your fear, I am 10 weeks post and I had to go an an antidepressant for depression, an anxiety but over all I feel 80% better, I still gets anxiety every now and then and the Depression has subsided considerably, I do not have those crazy thoughts any more and I feel more at peace with what my body has/is going through, I have battled back and forth so many times as you are mirena, or not mirena, I was so healthy before I had it inserted, no history of depression, anxiety, no heart conditions, nothing So logically that is how I know it is the mirena, I wish I did not have to be on any medicine but in time we all will get better, I had mine in for 5 weeks. I feel for you because I know what you are going through, I used to come on here and just sit and wait for, pray for a response that would clarify my symptoms, I now come on a couple times a day and try to give advice, There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I promise nothing last forever, especially hormonal issues, it definately will take it's grand ol' time though. I have had 2 periods post and neither one was normal, so I too am waiting for mine to come. I have an appointment with an accupuncturist next Wednesday, I believe 3jaysmom reccomended it, I have looked greatly into it and have contacted my local accupuncturist, and talked to him for 10 minutes or so, I will let you know how it goes, 3jaysmom loved it so what can it hurt? I wish you happiness and luck, please do not have any fear, I went through so many tests, everyone came back normal, spent money for nothing, DARN MIRENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.766 sec, (1)