CureZone   Log On   Join
ask shelly - her advice on MMS
 
  Views: 1,752
Published: 13 years ago
 

ask shelly - her advice on MMS


In all my reading, the most anyone had to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to
cure really bad baddies like Aids was 30 days, and
malaria only 3 days was needed. Since you're actually
ingesting a poison, I wouldn't take it longer than 10
days myself. And it won't kill any of the larger
baddies, only microscopic ones. You can do the
parasite expulsion test in my FAQ to see if you have
the larger baddies. Until then, you'll have diarrhea
becuase you are taking a poison! If you don't want
diarrhea, stop taking it! It's probably done all the
good it can do by now!

Hulda Clark was unnecessarily extreme in saying we all
have parasites, that is, we don't all have the larger
parasites, and it's totally normal to have the small
microbial parasites. Our bodies deal with them unless
we imbalance it somehow by killing off the friendlies.

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)