CureZone   Log On   Join
I was surprised catching myself thinking this...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
jana Views: 1,813
Published: 13 years ago

I was surprised catching myself thinking this...

I should point out again, before I proceed, how much disdain and contempt I have for all those "scientific and peer reviewed" studies, most of the time sponsored by big corporations, and most of the time (not) SURPRISINGLY offering the exact sort of conclusions and evidence that the big corporations need to hawk their ridiculous poisonous substances, posing as "medicine".
I never pay any attention to that stuff, and definitely do not get impressed by the "results" and "evidence".

So it was sort of interesting to "catch myself" thinking (just now) how nice it would be if there was some TRUE Science scientific long term study run on the wide spectrum of volunteers to see just WHAT exactly is happening at different points and different stages with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement use in each particular body...

It is rather fascinating to read the variety of reports on the forum...
some people seemingly getting little or no results, some people getting practically miracles overnight, some people getting great results at one point, and then seemingly experiencing reversal of that at other points, or seeing great jump-start in feeling lots of energy and maybe later on reverting back to more lethargic feeling...

Just to clarify, I am not challenging the effectiveness or safety of sodium chlorite here. I have resolved that issue in my mind once for all, and some of you are welcome to call me brainwashed, if you wish - I am simply in this for the long haul, and not in any way questioning that decision.

It would just really be very intriguing and fascinating to know and understand just exactly WHAT factors affect each stage of healing or recovery...
what factors are at play and what EXACTLY is happening in the body at the point when seeming reversal of desired results happens, and WHY is it happening, what is going on in and with the body when there seems to be LOTS of results happening, or NO results happening, why people get results at such different rates, etc...

(I guess it is late at night and I just have too much time on my hands... :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.855 sec, (1)