CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Earlier post on citric acid

jana Views: 3,155
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,684

Re: Earlier post on citric acid

Hi Bal,

I've always used fresh lemon juice, and it seems to work just perfectly fine (at first just squeezed drops from a lemon, but I can get fresh squeezed lemon juice without any additives in my favorite grocery store, so I have been using that).

I never went the citric acid route, just because lemon felt more simple and natural
(I would not even know WHERE to go get citric acid , and my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement bottle did not come with activator).
As far as the ACV (apple cider vinegar) goes - I know, what a great product it is,
I have used it topically with great results, but any time I've tried to drink it, I got nauseous, and that was LONG before Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...
So understanably the idea of drinking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement together WITH the ACV is just too BLECH-KCH to even consider...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)