CureZone   Log On   Join
Bronchitis

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Rogue7 Views: 5,773
Published: 13 years ago

Bronchitis

Hi everyone...
So I've been reading the posts on this forum for about a month now, but I didn't have an account so I couldn't post any questions or comments. Now that I've been through the whole Miracle-Mineral-Supplement experience though, I thought I would share a bit about why I was taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to begin with and the results I have had.

In the middle of November 2007, I had unprotected sex with my partner, who I'd been with for several months. This was the only time we ever had sex in spite of being together for 4 months. I discovered a month later to my surprise and horror that not only was I being cheated on, but he was hiv positive. The fear and panic that set in went on for weeks, and remnants of that terror are still felt today. I read Jim's book and really thought that he might be able to help. But the longer I take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , the more I'm certain that it's doing way more harm than good. I go through a regimen of MMS, get sick, and stop. Then I get scared and start again. Last Wednesday was the last day of the most recent regimen. The next morning I woke up with a cough. This cough has turned into bronchitis and has been going on for about 10 days now. I'm not getting any worse at this point and actually feel like I'm getting a lot better...but I'm certain that the MMS is what caused the bronchitis. The symptoms of overexposure to chlorine dioxide are several...but the one that immediately grabbed my attention (in my reading on the subject) was bronchitis and possible pneumonia. Chlorine dioxide is a super oxidizer. Your immune system uses oxidation SELECTIVELY to kill various pathogens. Jim claims that MMS will not oxidize healthy cells, but I have found that this doesn't seem to be the case at all. The headaches, stomach aches, and general ill feeling we get when we take MMS is not necessarily "die-off" like everyone on this forum keeps saying. What we are feeling is the fact that MMS is an industrial cleaner which is messing up lots of things in our bodies, including causing deformed red blood cells, headaches, stomach aches, and anemia. I gave MMS every opportunity and believed that it might help, but what I have discovered that it is an oxidizer that is not selective, causes several health problems, and overall does more harm than good.

In other news, I know that I have relatively little to worry about per hiv. The risk for what happened to me is 0.1% statistically. But we are so trained to fear this virus that I can't help being somewhat terrified. My research has led me down a lot of roads at once, and based on what I've read I can't even say definitively that hiv exists or that it causes hiv. It's never been isolated, is barely alive even if it is an actual retrovirus, and hiv is explained much more logically with behavioral patterns than a viral cause. Whatever the cause and whatever my fate (I feel fairly sure I'm fine at this point - my lymph glands never became swollen so far as I can tell and I never had a fever or rash), I don't think that MMS is the cure for this disease. Indeed, in healthy people I would suggest that it can possibly cause a lot of harm. I've heard many people talking about colds on mms, and herxheimer reactions...which sound a lot more like exposure to something toxic than any cleansing process and I just have to cast my vote in favor of the MMS not being nearly the miracle some believe it to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)