CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: actually, he is just misleading....

Views: 1,447
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,482

Re: actually, he is just misleading....

the link doesn't appear to work. besides, the issue for me is not whether Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is completely harmless. I have a condition, pomphylox, which I believe is caused by a long term chronic infection, either bacteria, or more likely, mycoplasma. I am a very holistic minded person, and have pursued treatment mainly through homeopathy, diet and supplementation. I have had great progress, but have to gotten it to clear fully. whatever it is, its tough.

i've done all manner of herbal cleanses... without success. Mainstream medicine offers almost nothing in the way of cure, only topical treatments (steroids) that permit the infection to grow and fester over time. about the only drug that showed any effectiveness is an anti-leprosy treatment. you should see the list of side effects of that drug. far worse than even the potential problems discussed with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

My condition showed almost immediate improvement with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Its not even been two months, so I can't say if it will do the trick. but, there appears to be no option for me that does not involve some risk. the detrimental effects of MMS, if real, are far less than the drugs available out there. so its not that I ignore the risk, but make the choice knowing that there exists no perfect answer. this stuff works, for whatever reason, and I'll take the chance... knowing that there are risks.

J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)