CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad breath

Grumblebum2 Views: 2,417
Published: 13 years ago

Bad breath

My husband often gets what I can only describe as fecal breath, I've tried telling him of his breath but he only gets offended, even though I am sensitive of how I broach the subject. I know he gets tonsilitis on occasion and that gives him bad breath, but the smell is different. Now my daughter has come down with it, lately her breath has been foul. My husband is not a vegetable eater, he will eat only a very small selection of vegies. My daughter used to love her vegies, but now is doing what he does.

I know both of them need more fibre in their diets, it's easier to get dd to eat more but getting DH to eat less meat and more vegies would be like trying to force feed a rock.

I spoke to my daughter about it and told her that there will be changes made to her diet. I went shopping yesterday and while passing the yoghurt section it was like I was prompted to buy yoghurt. I also bought a fermented milk drink that has live beneficial bacteria in it. My daughter ate a tub of yoghurt, had a couple of the drinks, extra vegies at dinner and some high fibre bread afterwards. I couldn't stand the smell of her breath yesterday, I had to really keep my distance from her. I just checked her breath and while the smell is still there it is nowhere near as strong, I had to get very close and ask her to breath on me.

Thought this little revelation may help someone here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.313 sec, (1)