CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agree...

Views: 1,209
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,452

Re: Agree...

actually, i agree, he was intolerant, but i guess my main concern is everyone's health. just research for yourself, don't take humbles or biosafes word for it. your health and life are way too precious for that. i'm really coming to a point that i believe that the internet is causing a great deal of harm because people are so willing to believe the printed word. i could go to the support forum and post that i had pancreatic cancer, took mms for 4 weeks, and the doctor could find no trace of it, and you have no way of knowing who i am, if i had cancer, or if i am a shill for a company, or just someone that likes to stir up trouble. i wouldn't do that, but i think that you see my point. just because someone prints it doesn't make it true. take care of yourselves, life is short enough as it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)