CureZone   Log On   Join
Love covers a multitude of sins...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
jana Views: 2,775
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,102,956

Love covers a multitude of sins...

"Considering, your lack of empathy. You hope Jana hurt, etc. Why do you hope she hurt? If someone calls you a name, you then call them a name? You have added nothing new, these concerns have been answered. What results do you expect? You said to Jana "maybe she can sew" What did that mean? Do you come from a male dominated background? Anyone can learn to sew, anyone can also learn about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement --they aren't related. To me a fool would be someone who continually does the same thing, and expects to get a different result. Simple psychology would tell you that your communications are definitely no way to "win friends and influence people"

The spelling, grammar--none of it would matter if a genuine spirit of honesty, vulnerability and kindness could be felt. Love covers a multitude of sins. I know from experience that no endeavor will succeed without pure and loving motive. I have failed at things from making the same mistakes that you are making. I slowed down, I prayed, I was given a richer, happier life. I still fail, but I recognize it more quickly. I think your efforts would be best spent in learning about being a kind, gentle, empathetic person. Just talking to a person with those qualities is healing. To receive a product from a toxic person is unwise, so instinctively, people will not buy from you. I know correction is extremely difficult to receive, but if you do you will feel free and happy. To let go of a futile grasping for power over others feels wonderful, really. To be a friend to God and yourself is a great place to start."

... that was a beautiful and touching post, me1101... thank you so much for speaking for me, as I could not have said it anywhere near this lovingly and eloquently...

This is also an indirect response to you, Bruce. I apologize for letting myself get carried away and for making offensive remarks about you... your previous posts sounded so insulting, demeaning, provocative and arrogant to me, I just forgot the part where "Love covers a multitude of sins" and responded in (what I believed) was the same spirit.
Of course your additional affronts of my intelligence and you "well wishes" to me did not help the cause either...

I realize that I am not quite "there" yet, when it comes to unconditional love, acceptance and inner peace, and these discussion boards are DEFINITELY not a place for me as I tend to get sucked in and plugged into the angry melodrama way too easily.

Time for me to make a graceful exit from the discussion board...
My best to everyone here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.563 sec, (2)