I add about 4-5 drops per litre of water. This is not an exact science, cause I filter the water and then add the drops and put it in our "communal" water jug in the fridge, and I am not exact with my measuring.
I do eat and live a healthier lifestyle than my family. I avoid chemicals, fluoride, chlorine etc, whereas they don't. I cleanse (parasite, bowel etc), I take various supplement and do various protocols which they don't. Apart from my wildly out of control Sugar habit, I do try to live healthier than they do. I don't know if this is contributing to the different reactions to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
My family thought it was food poisoning, until they realized that it continued on way too long to still be that. My dog also gets unactivated drops in her water, as well as 6 activated drops per day, and she doesn't seem to be having any adverse reactions at all.
Will just have to wait and see what happens with them.