CureZone   Log On   Join
Absess and oil pulling

2177 Views: 1,752
Published: 16 years ago

Absess and oil pulling

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend had very bad toothache the other day so i decided to introduce him to op. He said that it releived some of the pressure right away. the part i didnt like was that he went to the dentist the next day (after op twice) and the dentist asked him if he had been op, he said yes he had, the dentist then told him that he had burnt his gums as they were now blistered. I asked him if it was were the absess was and he said yes, i tried to tell him that this was probably the poison being pulled out through his gum and considering the the oil is not warm how could it have possible burnt him. He thinks that the dentist knows better and he has now stopped op because he beleives what she said, i feel very frustrated by this as clearly the op was drawing the poison. anyway just thought that i would share as i found it very interesting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)