I have my entire family on low dosage AMMS. And when the kids come over, I have a whole line of dose glasses on the kitchen countertop before dinner.
I've noticed that there's almost no taste up to 4 drops AMMS, UNLESS you've been taking it for a while without any juice "chaser" to cover up the taste, in which case, EVERYTHING smells like chlorine!......lol
I obviously don't know your family's water-drinking habits, but if they work hard, requiring a LOT of water, you might want to rethink your strategy, because the nausea they feel might cause them to stop drinking enough fluid, leading to entirely UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.
How about just giving them a small glass of fruit juice at dinner, and making up some blather about "long term studies proving that trace elements in pomegranete juice prevent tooth decay" or some such gibberish.
Make the dose really small, and that way you can control their intake and side effects.
See...before you were just poisoning them. Now you can LIE and POISON them!.....lol.
I'm such a good influence, it's almost INCOMPREHENSIBLE why I get yelled at, so much at home! :)