CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am suffering

Nemi01 Views: 22,229
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,045

Re: I am suffering

I am going through the same thing. I have chronic Body Odor issues too. I didn't know I smelled bad. Until I overheard co workers spreading rumors, laughing when I walked away or blurt things out when I walk by. At first I didn't understand it. Then I caught on. When I found out I was surprised, embarrassed and humiliated. Because I know I am a healthy and highly clean individual. It has cause me a great deal of anxiety, stress and depression. Highly searching for answers over this issue. It makes it hard for me to walk in there everyday. Because of the humiliation and embarrassment I go through. But I do. Because I have a right to be there. Just like everybody else. Plus I know its not something I'm doing on purpose.
Plus I learned that not everybody feels that way about me. So my advice to you is to keep your head up, think positive, take excellent care of yourself and don't worry about what other people say. As long as you know you're healthy and a highly clean individual. That's all you need to know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.375 sec, (1)