CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hi zuza

Zuza Views: 10,887
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,107,561

Re: hi zuza

Hi Adamson, I don't know about the doctors in the US, but here in Canada, they are really pushing for a vasectomy when it comes to birthcontrol. It just makes more sence all the way around. It's WAY more cost effective, fast and side effects are extremely rare. My husband had his vasectomy in 1994, when the procedure was fairly new and aside from some tenderness for a couple of days, he didn't have any problems. After a couple of weeks, we forgot he even had it. I understand they've made a lot of progress in preforming vasectomies and it's even less invasive than before. They now use laser instead of scalpel, but you would have to ask your doctor about the details.
I don't know if Canadian guys are more open minded than their US counterparts, but most of my friends' husbands have also had a vasectomy as soon as they decided they were done having kids. It's a no brainer - go for the vasectomy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.328 sec, (1)